About Me

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hello World


Writing the first post feels like going on a first date. You kind of hope things will go well, and you may have all these question marks, pondering about what the future holds.
How do I introduce myself? What should I choose as the first garment? Do I have something in my teeth?
Should I just smile shyly and let the sewing do the talking?

I’m currently working on a new quilt for our bedroom, equilateral triangles with a nice border and impossible math. 
I’m almost done with the quilt top, but decided to use the scraps for the back which means I have to do the math all over again.
I can’t wait to get to the free-motion quilting part! Just a few more hours of work.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Roni!!!

    I just want to wish the best luck for your blog! Go girl!


    I'm not a quilt connesseur but your project looks fantastic, and I'm sure it has lots of work hours and love sweat embedded in those stitches :)

    Don't forget to photograph everything you do, so you have lots of visual support for your many future posts :D

    Happy sewing!

    p.s.:I stumbled on your blog through your (great) tutorial in "thread theory blog"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'm taking pictures of everything, and I hope I'll get better at this with time :)

      I'm working on a series of posts about knit summer dresses with a bit of pattern manipulations, and a few finished garments that I'll post soon so stay tuned :)

      Roni

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete